Video, audio, control, tally and power
— one Ethernet cable
Simply connect to any Ethernet port.
Your camera is now a source for all NDI compatible systems and software on your network.
- NDI is in use in millions of devices allowing multiple video systems to identify and communicate with one another over IP. NDI can encode, transmit and receive many streams of high quality, low latency, frame-accurate video and audio in real time. This benefits any network-connected video device, including video mixers, graphics systems, capture cards, and many other production devices. This makes it possible to exponentially increase the number of sources available for live production switching, without directly attaching to devices, changing locations, or investing in expensive, high-bandwidth networks that simply replace SDI-based workflows.
- NDI output over IP via Ethernet connection
- 3G-SDI or HDMI video output
- Native support for HD resolutions up to 1080p 60
- Support for tally via NDI
- Remote control & monitoring via Web-based interface
- 20x optical zoom
- Power over Ethernet via POE+ (802.3at)
- Mounting bracket included
- Dimensions: 6.9 x 7.2 x 7.2 in (175 x 183 x 183 mm)
- Weight: 4.0 lbs (1.8 kg)