Add inputs. Connect locations.
Seamless expansion of your production workflow.
The NewTek IP Series Studio Input Module is a flexible extension of your studio, facility, and pipeline, bridging production sites
across your network infrastructure, while introducing additional input sources to your workflow—broadening the scope of your coverage like never before.
Add new dimensions to your video operations.
Plan, structure, and configure productions according to your vision, including multi-system and multi-site workflows, with shared access to studios and sources. With each Studio Input Module integrated into your ecosystem, new SDI and IP sources aren’t just made available to a single destination—but to every compatible destination connected to your network.
- Multi-channel input translation to NDITM for delivery over IP to compatible network destinations with near-zero latency
- Scalable, modular architecture supporting systematic expansion of input capacity and strategic linking of locations
- Multi-format video processing, including native support for emerging transmission standards
- Frame-accurate delivery of untimed video signals, with frame synchronizers built into each input channel
- Direct connection of up to four 3G/HD/SD SDI video sources, in any combination of supported formats, resolutions, and frame rates
- Real-time input, conversion, and transmission of common IP video stream formats with minimal throughput latency
- Flexible audio integration supporting input and delivery of digital, analog, and network audio sources, including DanteTM*
Essential Studio Functionality
- Dedicated multiviewer with selectable workspace layouts, customizable viewports, and optional monitoring of return video channel via NDI
- Precision color calibration with independently configurable color correction tools and integrated waveform and vectorscope
- Native-resolution ISO recording of input sources to external or network attached storage for archive and post-production
- Responsive tally system for communicating on-air status of sources via on-screen visual indicators and external tally connections