LiveText™ 2 allows you to easily create and update titles and graphics on-the-fly during your live production. Connected to TriCaster via an Ethernet connection, this multi-def titling software easily display real-time data, scores, times, and other fast-changing information during fast-pace production.
LiveText 2 gives the ability to share the workload and adds flexibility in your production.
Whether preparing a large number of titles in pre-production on a laptop off-site or making last-minute changes during the show, LiveText makes your production run fast and smooth.
LiveText 2 provides these benefits:
- Network-style production workflow with dedicated HD titles and graphics operation
- Integrated DataLink application to display real-time data and instant updates
- Real-time clock and date displays embedded in title pages
- Remote control over title creation and management
- Hundreds of preloaded templates ready for use, including lower third, OSB and full page graphics
- Powerful vector-based drawing tools and extensive text options for designing custom graphics
Minimum System Requirements:
CPU which supports the SSE2 instruction set (typically an Intel® Core2® or better)
Graphics display card (PCI-E recommended) with Microsoft® DirectX® 9™ (or better) compatibility
Monitor capable of displaying a minimum resolution of 1280x800 pixels
2GB RAM (4GB or more preferred)
Gigabit network recommended for network transmission to TriCaster