Broadcast what you want, where you want
The LMS-NDI application enables you to create and broadcast multi-codec clip playlists from a PC on the local network, without a dedicated peripheral. The integrated playlist editor supports most of the market's files and codecs: MPEG PS/TS, MP4, QUICKTIME, Apple ProRes®, DNxHD®, DVCPRO HD, XDCAM, MXF, GXF, DV, FLV and many others in the same broadcast list. LMS-NDI reads the playlist in real time, without prior transcoding, in an NDI stream available on the entire network, without latency. Follow this link to watch the playlist creation tutorial.
Multipoint simultaneous broadcasting
All PCs with compatible NDI applications can connect to the playlists being broadcasted. LMS-NDI can be used with NewTek NDI VideoMonitor or NDI Connect/Connect Pro tools to view content or rebroadcast it on big screens, on a video projector, without latency! Each LMS-NDI channel can also be a source for vMix production systems.
Add media players on TriCaster:
Connecting a networked PC to a TriCaster, LMS-NDI enables you to add between 1 and 4 media players. This provides the capacity to instantly read Apple ProRes® or DNxHD files or files with other formats that require prior transcoding with the TriCaster's internal DDR. LMS-NDI enables you to control the switching of the TriCaster's inputs automatically based on STOP and PLAY commands.
Record as you like, where you like
No more time lost transcoding or copying, the LMS-NDI software program enables you to record directly in the desired format, on the required PC. If the recorded file has to be edited just after capture, install an LMS-NDI license on your editing station, select the desired NDI stream and codec and you can start editing as soon as the recording finishes! LMS-NDI enables you to edit recording profiles supporting a great number of codecs: MPEG1/2/4, H264, Apple ProRes, DNxHD, DV/DVCPRO-HD… It also supports QuickTime Animation, enabling you to maintain the transparency (alpha channel) of the NDI stream. LMS-NDI can support up to 4 simultaneous recording channels, according to the power of the docking station and the choice of codecs.
Multi-channel and multi-format recorder for TriCaster
LMS-NDI enables each NDI stream generated by a TriCaster to be recorded, whether this be each source connected to the switcher or each output. Free selection of the recording profile for each channel. With the LMS-NDI 4CH license, the clips being recorded can be edited and replayed by means of a free play channel to rebroadcast parts of the recording in NDI or to apply a delay to the rebroadcast.
Preview Channel and Clip trim tool
Each LMS-NDI license is delivered with the LiveTrim editing tool enabling the input and output points of the video clips to be edited before entering them on a broadcast list. It incorporates a number of functions: Split, creation of sub-clips, Crop, management of the aspect ratio...
LMS-NDI also enables an additional preview screen to be opened to prepare the playlists while the other channels are used in NDI play or in record. All the editing functions are available and the preview is done in the graphic interface with audio monitoring.
Two licenses available
- LMS-NDI 1CH: 1 play or record channel switchable as needed
- LMS-NDI 4CH: 4 channels freely switchable into play or record mode, with play during capture possible. The recording capabilities depend on the resources of the docking station and codecs selected.
- Supported codecs: MPEG1/2/4, Cuda H264, Quicksync H264, Apple ProRes, DNxHD, DV/DVCPRO-HD, FLV/Sorenson, HuffYUV, MJPEG, WMV, JPEG2000, Theora, Lossless JPEG, Quicktime Animation
- Supported formats: MPEG PS, MPEG TS, MP4, MOV, XDCAM, MXF, MXF D-10, GXF, DV, FLV, DVD Video, ASF, iPod MP4, AVI, MKV, WebM, MP3, AC3, AAC, WAV Time code rp188-vitc, rp188-vitc2, rp188-ltc, vitc,vitc-2
- Supports recording on a local or external USB 3.0 hard disk and on network storage devices (NAS, SAN)
Minimum system requirements
- I7 processor, 8GB of ram
- Windows 7 or higher
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- 2TB internal drive or SAN or NAS
- Multi-channel recording performances depend on the resources of the docking station and codecs selected.